D'Addario EXP14 Acoustic Guitar Strings, Coated 80/20 Bronze, Light Top / Medium Bottom, 12-56
EXP14, a D'Addario 80/20 Bronze hybrid gauge, combines the medium gauge bottom strings for increased resonance and volume with light gauge top strings for more comfortable playability and single note bending. A popular choice for bluegrass pickers but suitable for many genres.
- A D'Addario hybrid gauge, combining medium bottom strings with light top strings. Big sound with comfortable playability
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Feature D’Addario’s exclusive New York manufactured, high carbon steel for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Bronze Wound .025, .035, .045, .056
We Also Recommend