D'Addario EJ67 Mandolin Strings, Medium, Nickel, 11-39
D'Addario EJ67 mandolin strings are great for electric or acoustic mandolin playing. EJ67 mandolin strings are wound with nickelplated steel, known for its distinctive bright tone and excellent projection. Formerly J67.
- EJ67 mandolin strings, great for electric or acoustic mandolin playing
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 014/.014, Nickel Wound .025/.025, .039/.039
We Also Recommend